Hi, I’m Erin.
I help visitors plan the perfect trip to Savannah!
I even wrote a book called the Savannah First-Timer’s Guide. You can find it here in printable pdf form or purchase it on Amazon.
I answer questions daily in my Savannah First-Timer Facebook group, and I’m a frequent contributor on the Savannah TripAdvisor forum.
A few things about me…
- I live downtown in the artsy Starland District
- I walk or bike Savannah’s neighborhoods and squares daily
- Photography is my hobby, and Savannah is my favorite subject
- I love beautiful architecture, old homes, and Lowcountry sunsets
- I’m a former event planner and a bit of an organizational geek
- My daughter just graduated from SCAD
My perfect day in Savannah would consist of getting off the beaten path to explore some of the city’s lesser-known attractions. I’d also have to hit up my favorite restaurants!
My favorite season in Savannah is fall. I love it when the weather cools down and the leaves start changing colors.
Got questions? Here’s my contact info.